Monday 22 August 2016

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI


Dubai, home to the largest mall in the world - Dubai Mall and the longest indoor ski slope - Emirates Mall and lastly, the worlds only 7 star hotel. I love travelling to new places, seeing people and cultures different from my own is the best experience ever. Travelling to the Middle East and not knowing much about it apart from the world breaking records and the do's and dont's, seriously is the most amazing experience ever. Dubai isn't nearly as strict has Abu Dhabi and other places - women are able to wear shorts etc in public places. Even though I was only in Dubai for a couple of hours, I definitely fell in love! 


What to See

+ The Dubai Mall (1,600 shops with the world largest aquarium and ice skating rink + more!)

+ Mall of the Emirates (600 shops also the worlds longest indoor ski slope) 

+ Burj Khalifa (Tallest building in the world)

+ Dubai Museum  

+ Trip to the desert 

+ Dubai Marina

+ Palm Jumeirah 

+ Wild Wadi Water Park

+ Burj Al Arab



CHECK OUT MY DUBAI TRAVEL DIARY HERE

Have you ever been to Dubai?

SaveSave
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've seen so many photos of Dubai on social media - must be so awesome to visit!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com.au
    * Instagram * Facebook *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Dubai but after witnessing these photos I might just have to go! ;D Loved this post! ♡

    Evelyn | BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Dubai last year in December and it was amazing! I really want to go again. Did yous see the fountain show (near the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall)?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I hope you had an amazing time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOMGOMG, I really need to go there! Beautiful pictures <3 lovely

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post, your pictures are amazing ! Thanks for sharing these ! Have a nice week-end ! ♥

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to go to Dubai, place looks INSANE! These photos are beaut, sounds like you had a good time!

    https://paigeunread.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dubai sounds so luxurious! It would be a treat to visit it one day. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig