Wednesday 16 August 2017

A MINI MECCA MAXIMA HAUL + L1 BEAUTY LOOP


So I have another mini haul for you guys, but its from Mecca Maxima! If you never heard of Mecca Maxima, it is basically a Sephora store and it has over 60 beauty brands. One of the perks why I love buying my make up products from Mecca Maxima is the Mecca Beauty loop. It is a little beauty box that you get four times a year, its where you receive deluxe beauty and make up samples. There are three levels of boxes which only depends on how much you spend within the mecca maxima store over the last 12 months. But first, I shall start off with the mini haul!


+ Stila - Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
I heard and read so many good reviews on this mascara, so I had to go and purchase one! I have to admit and say it would have to be one of my favourite mascaras. I wanted to try out a new mascara for a long time because I've been only using benefit mascaras for the longest time ever. So glad I did!

+ Origins - Clear Improvement Mask
I've been using this mask for over a year now and I absolutely love it, so I had to go and repurchase it again! Every time I get a pimple I quickly go and grab my mask and dap it on my pimple and the next day its gone! 

+ Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
I also read and watch a lot of youtube videos on this make up setting spray and how it actually makes your makeup stay for a long time, so I thought I would try this product out. 

+ Kitsch - Hair Coils
This is would have to be my favourite hair product ever, I definitely recommend you guys to purchase hair coils! They do not give you headaches or leave any kinks in your hair!


In the August level one beauty loop box you receive; 

+ Too Faced, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua shade
+ Frank Body, Original Coffee Scrub
+ Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel Packette
Nuface, Prep 'N' Glow

Have you ever heard or bought from Mecca Maxima before? 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Looks like great stuff!

    Stephanie - www.modernflourish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have heard of this store before. What country are you in?

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there my dear,

    I am in love with all of those products;)

    Hugs from Germany
    Have a nice day;)
    Isa
    www.label-love.eu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great box! I have to try the charcoal mask!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chihuahua is such a popular shade, I would love to try it out! Looks like you got some great stuff, I've been meaning to purchase the Huge Extreme lash for ages x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Urban Decay setting spray is the BOMB!

    Jessica Luxe //
    Blog | Instagram | Blogger Tools

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting to hear you're now a fan of Stila's mascara, as I've been curious about trying it lately :) I'd not heard of Mecca Maxima before, how interesting!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the makeup! Great haul and thanks for sharing :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally wan to try more from Stila, seems like an awesome brand!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect!
    FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW? :) : FASHIONGIRL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I want the lipstick from Too Faced! Awesome products :3
    xo
    Blog An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh that face mask sounds incredible, I need to try it!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful products!! I need to try the Origins masks, I read great reviews about them!x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul! I have never heard about Mecca Maxima but it looks like the best place to shop!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. All nighter is a must have!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great! I like the products you bought.

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looks great, I want to try them all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to give that origins mask a try, your photography is next level btw, really amazing! I am so glad I found your blog also, you are doing really well with it. Keep it up! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need that origins mask! :-0

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig