Sunday 17 September 2017

48 HOURS IN VENICE, ITALY


V e n i c e  is a very touristy country. It is also a city that is made for walking, where the streets are perfect for wandering due to no vehicle traffic. Venice is also known for being the City of Masks, other known as Venetian Masks. We never got the chance to join the Carnival of Venice, which is an annual festival held in Venice, Italy. But we did get to see many Venetian Masks in the shops and along the stalls on the streets. What I really loved about Venice, Italy was that every turned that I took, it looked like a postcard to me, I seriously loved the architecture. 


Italy's is mostly known for its best Pizza, Pasta, Risotto, Tiramisu and of course the Italian Gelato, in it's food aspect though! But if you're not careful, there's tons of bad food in Venice, which we experienced this in a pizza restaurant in Venice. I've had way better pizza in Australia and was pretty disappointed at our first dinner experience in Venice.  But this was all the back in 2011, the food industry might of changed in the last six years or so?! Let me know in the comments below! 


There are so many things to do and see in Italy, Despite only being in Venice for 48 hours. I definitely recommend seeing the Bridge of Sighs, Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, go on a gondola, eat heaps of different kind of gelato's and try every pizza! I also recommend to have a itinerary and of course research things to do and see in Venice, before reaching the touristy city. 

Have you ever been to Venice, Italy?

SaveSave
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love your pictures!
    I have never been to Venice, as I always thought it'd be a little too touristy but for 48hours I'd definitely take a gamble and visit anyway, it seems so beautiful!
    I do want to visit more of Italy in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I went to quite a few Italian cities but Venice is one that is still on my list. Hopefully I can tick it off next year!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I'm hoping to visit Venice one day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Italy even though I've never been. Got to visit soon. It's just so beautiful.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...I have never been to Venice, it looks amazing. The pics are stunning! :)

    https://starshinebeauty.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My school tour was to Venice, Florence and Rome but Venice was by far my fave. So much culture and so different to anywhere I've ever been! Your photos are absolutely amazing, they make me want to visit again haha! Love this post :)

    Sheena || sheenakhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right about it being a city made for walking! When I visited, I was SO glad to have brought a pair of flat shoes along with me, haha. Your photo of the canals is beautiful!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous, it's my dream to visit Venice some day! Your photos look amazing! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh Venice is so dreamy! I hope I get to visit one day! x

    TOUCHOFGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures!! Venice is so beautiful! This post brought me a lot of memories of my own trip! I remember I had a very good pizza in Venice hehe :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful !!! love the photos !

    GIVEAWAY on my blog

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin Google✚

    Stay Gold


    P.S follow for follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice photos. I have never been to Venice, many times to Italy but not Venice yet. Thanks for sharing!
    https://mihabalan.com/2017/09/16/get-started-exercise-regime/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered your blog and I have to say, I'm obsessed with the font of your blog's title! So cute!
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  14. i haven't been to italy in ages and venice is so high on my list. it just look beautiful.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been to Venice multiple times and I just love it there. The culture and the architecture are so stunning. Loving your pictures!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Venice is such a beautiful city and I would love to visit it one day, so I really enjoyed reading your post and looking at this beautiful pictures. :)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love walking around to explore new places so this sounds like the perfect city for me to travel to! Love your photos. It looks so beautiful there.

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. well its all amazing realy pictures are so wonderfull such a beautifull place. nice post.... :)
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I miss my time in Venice. It was one of my favorite cities that I've traveled!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I spent roughly 10 hours in Venice and it wasn't enough time to even skim the surface of stuff to do there. I hope to go back soon and see everything again in detail!

    Best,
    The Heba xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig