Monday 16 November 2015

MINI LIPSTICK CHARMS | CHARLOTTE TILBURY


Summer is just around the corner and so is Christmas!

 Charlotte Tilbury has bought out this year again for christmas, the set of three mini lipsticks, which are so adorable and is the perfect stocking filler. It's small enough you could tote around the whole set in your bag (yay)! The set includes three K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks in the shades; So Marilyn, Penelope Pink and Bitch Perfect. The lipsticks are quite, tiny.. like really, really tiny! I was a bit stunned when I first saw them, due to how expensive they were. But the lipsticks sets are perfect, if you never tried any Charlotte Tilbury lip products before. The formula of the lipstick are amazing and also are creamy and pigmented. 


What are some of your favourite Christmas sets this year? 

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. They look so beautiful!


    http://thehomeofkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute and pretty! Lovely photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas time when they come out with gift sets :)
    These mini lipsticks look great!
    Wish you would have show swatches :)

    xo
    https://stylehue.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww these are just the cutest! I like how they come in a set too. They'd definitely make a good stocking filler. I'll have to hint to my boyfriend haha!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute and such a nice gift idea! i've really been wanting to try her stuff :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aamzing lipstick !! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS


    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute set, I love the shades in it. I really want to get some CT lipsticks.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful colors!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Lifestyle/Travel blogger and Model in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Thank you for sharing!
    www.theradwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this lipsticks are just so amazing! And the packaging? I think I'm in love with this collection (:
    Btw, what a lovely blog, I'm already following it!!!

    http://maadalenaaa.blogspot.com (new blog)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those colors look wonderful. This is a great set for a Christmas gift!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig