Monday 4 January 2016

ZOEVA MAKEUP BRUSHES | ROSE GOLDEN LUXURY SET


Happy New Year Everyone! 

Hooray, it's 2016! Hope everyone had an amazing christmas and new year! 
To start of the new year, thought I'd share with yous, my new favourite make up brushes. I purchased these brushes a couple of weeks ago in Sephora in Melbourne. I fell in love with these gorgeous rose gold brushes and also the clutch, that came with it. If anyone knows me, I have a thing for all things Rose Gold! I'm a massive fan of Zoeva's brushes due to having the second collection. The collection consists of eight brushes, which are all super soft and gentle on the skin. There are four face and four eye brushes made from natural hair and synthetic bristles which can be used with cream and powder based products.

The brushes in this set includes;

FACE:
+ 106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
+ 102 Silk Finish: Apply and blend foundation
+ 110 Face Shape: Contour the face with cream and powder products 
+ 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
+ 142: Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer

EYES:
+ 227 Luxe Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
+ 231 Luxe Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
+ 317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing


Have you ever tried a ZOEVA make up brush? 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I want this brushes like sooooo badly!!! They are so perfect (:
    Have an amazing day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's amazing and your layout is so cool xx
    If you want you can look at my blog tashholt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an absolutely gorgeous brush set - your photos make them look even more lovely!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure now that they're brush sets look more and more gorgeous each time I see them! haha :) I adore this rose gold set.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i have had these brushes on my wishlist for a long time!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These brushes sound and look really good. I love the black and rose gold handles. They look so pretty.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh these look amazing! I've been looking for a new brush set as well...looks like I have some shopping to do x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of these and I've heard so many great things! I definitely want to try them out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh these look so pretty! Gorgeous!! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try out the brushes from Zoeva, they look so amazing! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got some Zoeva rose gold brushes in the mail, cannot wait to try!

    Ashleigh x
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These brushes look amazing! Im definitely going to look for them next time I'm purchasing makeup!

    www.leavingkyliefornia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These brushes look absolutely gorgeous.
    They have been on my wish list for so long but I keep putting them off!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig