Sunday 3 April 2016

DRUGSTORE MAKEUP HAUL


I always love going to Priceline or Target and browsing the makeup aisle for any new finds from my favourite drugstore brands.  For those of you that haven's heard of Priceline, it's an Australian cosmetics store, that sells 'drugstore' brands. I got some lovely bits from NYX, Loreal, Model's Prefer, Beauty Essentials and Australis. 


I picked up a few new lips products including the Loreal Paris Infallible Long wear lip gloss in 103 Protest Queen and 110 I Got The Power. Best lip glosses ever,  nice pinky and nude shades. I also grabbed the Australis Colour Inject Moisturising Mineral lipsticks in Samba, Mo Town and Minimalism. Such amazing formula and I actually gravitate towards these lipsticks then my MAC lipsticks! I always wanted to try NYX butter glosses so I got it in shade BLG15 Angel Food Cake, which will be great for autumn and winter seasons! 

I also picked up a few face products that the girls at Priceline recommend to try; the Models Prefer Mineral Powder in Soft focus and Radiant Bronze. These powders are actually pretty good highlighters. From Beauty Essentials I picked up an eye and lips palette, nudes. The palette has nice and sparkly shades but I wouldn't go and buy this palette again. From Models Prefer I purchased Nude 10 Shades Eyeshadow Palette which has nice matte and shinny nude shades, definitely good if you want a natural look or a sophisticated smokey eye look. The last product I picked up was  from Models Prefer is Radiance/ Collection Ultimate Illuminating Cream Highlighter. Never used any cream based highlighters before, so this was actually pretty good. So smooth and creamy that it easily blends! 


Have you made any new beauty purchases recently? 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. NYX currently came to Canada, so I've bought a lot of their liquid lipsticks! Such good quality, and quite cheap!
    Love your blog!

    http://mcinness.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those lip colours are stunning oh my! I need to try NYX but they're not that easily available here xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I love these browns this season and NYX has just come to Switzerland!!
    xS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures. Love your blog!
    www.fashionspydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures. Love your blog!
    www.fashionspydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful blog! If you don't mind me asking, which template did you get from the pipdig range?
    PS NYX butter glosses are my fave!
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The template that I use is Aruba Nights :) x

      Delete
  7. Love all the shades and colours you went for - I so wish we had a Target here in Ireland!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all the lipsticks shades, great picks

    http://estefaniareviews.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! The palettes look so good!
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the natural/nude shades you've chosen, the NYX butter gloss looks especially pretty! ♡

    Evelyn | BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want everything please!!! Lovely haul
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those lipsticks shades. Great haul!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your photography! These all look lovely! I've seen a few people buying NYX lip products, I might have to give them a try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you got some great things! I wish some of these brands were available in the US, especially Australis. Their metallic eyeshadows are gorgeous x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My eye are literally lifting up at the sight of all these gorgeous, natural blush/nude shades! I'm now convinced you have a skill of making drugstore products look high end by pairing them well together. The NYX lipgloss looks gorgeous.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul babe! I'm on the hunt for a drug store cream highlight, so I might give the Models Prefer one a go!

    Ashleigh x
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want to try the NYX Butter Glosses, they recently just opened a counter close to me so I will pick some up!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't made any new makeup purchases in a while so I'm just vicariously living through posts like this. I also really want to try some NYX products.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig