Thursday 2 June 2016

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette Review


Guys, can you believe it were in June already?!

Today I've got a beauty review for you all. This is my first Tarte Palette and I'm in love with it! Love the packing - a beautiful purple ombre palette with gold writing. The quality of these twelve matte shadows are out of this world! The shades are super gorgeous and are very buildable. Love using Super mom, Caregiver, Free spirt and Natural beauty from the Tartelette.  I definitely want to get the Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette next. 


Free Spirit: is a light and pale yellow beige eyeshadow with a warm undertone with a matte finish.   
Force of Nature: is a medium brown with a warm and slightly reddish undertones with a matte finish.
Dreamer: is a dark brown with warm and yellow undertones with a matte finish. 
Multi-Tasker: is a dark brown with warm and reddish undertones with a matte finish.
Caregiver: is a light pinkish with subtle and cool undertones with a matte finish.
Natural Beauty: is a subdued and a pinky taupe eyeshadow with a matte finish.
Best Friend: is a muted medium dark purple with a subtle, cool undertones with a matte finish.
Bombshell: is a blackened purple with a muted quality to it with a matte finish.
Super Mom: is a very light beige with a subtle warm undertones with a matte finish.
Wanderer: is a light medium brown with subtle, warm undertones with a matte finish.
Power Player: is a warm, taupe brown with a with a matte finish.
Fashionista: is a rich black eyeshadow with a matte finish.


Have you tried anything from Tarte before?
SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I have the Tartelette in Bloom palette and I love it! The matte shades are incredible so I'm sure these are too x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades and photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything from Tarte but their products always look amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is gorgeous! I'm really loving Tarte products lately and want to get this!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is in my wish list! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is so ridiculously photogenic haha, each and every shade is swoon worthy! Though, more than anything, Force of Nature has caught my eye :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shade natural beauty looks beautiful!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried anything from Tarte before but I'm so desperate to and this palette looks so nice!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard about that brand before but the shades look great!!

    enjoy your day!!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this palette looks perfect :) I have never tried any products by tarte!

    x Lilli
    please check out my fashionblog if you want: www.LilliFerreira.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree, the packaging is so cute! The colors also look really great. I love that they're all matte, and all seem super wearable.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig