Tuesday 20 December 2016

RUDOLPH CHRISTMAS COOKIES


Christmas is going to be here so soon!  Can you believe it is only five more days until christmas?! So I wanted to share with you lovely readers this quick and easy and very fun to do with kids; Rudolph Christmas cookies! I made a quick and easy video for this recipe too! Check it out HERE


PREP TIME: 25 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES | DIFFICULTY: EASY 

RUDOLPH CHRISTMAS COOKIES INGREDIENTS 

❄︎ 1 X 250g packet Arnott's butternut snap cookies
❄︎ 1/3 cup, cream
❄︎  200g milk or dark chocolate, chopped
❄︎ 65g unsalted butter, chopped
❄︎  11 white marshmallows
❄︎ 21 choc orange balls
❄︎ 42 candy eyes
❄︎ 42 Arnott's chocolate tiny teddy's


Step 1: Place cream, chocolate and butter in a saucepan over very low heat. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Pour into clean, dry bowl to cool slightly. 

Step 2: Fill biscuit cases with 1 heaped teaspoon of chocolate mixture. 

Step 3: Cut a marshmallow in half. Stick a choc orange ball onto the cut side of the marshmallow. Place gently on the tartlet.  

Step 4: Place candy eyes above.

Step 5: Place tiny teddies face down, feet first gently into the chocolate filling for the antlers.  

Step 6: Refrigerate until set (approx. 40 - 45 mins).

* This recipe was based on; www.arnotts.com.au/recipes



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog this past year! Looking forward to blogging next year with exciting new content! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog posts and the new followers I've gain - hope you enjoyed my blog so far! Take care and I'm looking forward to what 2017 brings to you and also too me! 

SaveSave
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love this!! Totally going to make these this week!

    xo, Ali
    www.aliandliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies look absolutely awesome. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg how cute are these! I'll have to attempt them once I'm out of work :)

    xo Beca Jade | www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cookies are adorable and look delicious! If I had any ability to bake I would definitely try these, but I should probably start off with premade ones haha!

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Looks delicious

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks delicious ) Thanks for sharing this recipe )
    Would you like to follow each other on g+? Please let me know and I follow you back)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely (festive!) recipe; I'll probably find myself in the kitchen tomorrow doing some final baking of sweet treats and so I may just create a few reindeer shapes - complete with red noses! - while I'm at it :) Delicious; have a wonderful Christmas!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cookies look so amazing! What a great idea, fantastic post!

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owh!!! These are just so cute!! Xx
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so cute, such a good idea!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig