Wednesday 4 January 2017

TOP 5 THINGS TO DO & SEE IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA


Byron Bay is unique place, but is the ultimate destination for yummy food, amazing scenic views - especially from the lighthouse and definitely for relaxation! Byron Bay is a old school coastal, surfie culture with laid back locals and many hippie and healthy cafes. A new place that I've discovered was COMBI Est. 2008 - amazing food, especially good for vegans and vegetarians! I have complied a few top five things you must do and see if you ever visit. 


TOP 5 THINGS TO DO & SEE IN BYRON BAY

1. Watch the sunrise from Byron Bay Lighthouse
If you are after a 'Round the Twist' experience then take the walk to the very famous lighthouse. But you won't find any wacky family members or come across mermaids but you will definitely enjoy the scenic walk up to the lighthouse. This was definitely worth waking up at 2AM and driving over two hours to watch the sunrise from the lighthouse. 

2. VISIT THE FARM
The Farm is absolutely beautiful, especially on a hot and sunny day. There are many things to do at the farm such as have breakfast or lunch at the three cafes, have a tour of the farm where you will see fields of macadamias and also see a variety of animals such as cows, pigs chickens etc. 


3. VISIT THE LOCAL MARKETS
Byron Bay is the place to find unique handmade items that are one of a kind and nothing that you've seen before! Byron Bay hosts many markets during the year such as; Byron Bay Artisan market, Byron Bay markets, Byron Bay Farmers market and Bungalow marker. 

4. VISIT TALLOW BEACH AND HIDDEN BEACHES
Tallow beach is right near the lighthouse, perfect for a swim and a surf! One of the hidden beaches that you should visit is White's Beach, Broken Head - it will seriously take your breath away and its totally secluded most of the time. 

5. MINYON FALLS
It is a great day trip location for anyone visiting Byron Bay! Minyon Falls has stunning views of the waterfall and rainforest and also has easy parking, picnic spots and barbecue facilities.  


If you ever visit Australia, I 100% recommend you to come and visit Byron Bay, you will not be disappointed! 

Have you ever been or heard of Byron Bay?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love watching sunrise/sunsets, so I can only imagine what it must be like to watch them at Byron Bay. Darn it, I was hoping for mermaids, but ah, I suppose the sun will do just fine, haha.

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Australia. It looks so amazing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've honestly never heard of Byron Bay, but it looks and sounds lovely! I've got to add this to my travel list now!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Byron Bay has been on my bucket list forever! I really want to surf there one day x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who is in Byron at the moment and her photos are killing me! It looks like such a gorgeous place xx
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Australia seems like a wonderful place! I so wanna visit!!
    Love the post!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an idyllic place! Would love to visit one day.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would absolutely LOVE to visit Byron Bay and spend some time there - it looks so refreshing and peaceful! Watching the sunrise from the lighthouse sounds so dreamy.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard about this place before but it looks so beautiful and peaceful!

    Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! It looks amazing! I would love to visit one day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these photos are amazing! I would love to visit!

    Molly | mollyeez.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to go to Australia one day, and this sounds like a beautiful place!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig