Wednesday 1 February 2017

JANUARY BOOK HAUL


With Autumn creeping in and summer is coming to an end, how crazy to think theres only 29 days left of summer! I've always been a big reader, I love switching off before bed, taking an hour away from using my phone and laptop and just curl up in bed and read a book! One of my goals for 2017 was to read more. So far, I have been sticking to that goal. I've read over 8 books the past month (some books aren't not mentioned in this post, look forward to the next book haul). The books I read this month and definitely recommend is;

+ Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell 
+ The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 
+ A Want of Kindness by Joanne Limburg 
+ Coco Chanel by Megan Hess
+ Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg


Let me know what books you got this month, or what books you are currently reading that you recommend! 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I zipped through Eleanor & Park in a day. Absolutely loved that book. I've never heard of A Want of Kindness, but the cover is stunning, and it sounds intriguing!

    Sara | www.saraspoke.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's terrible, I immediately thought ''ooh pretty blog prop!'' when I saw the Coco Chanel book. I can imagine it's a great read though too! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book recommendations!! I love reading but wasn't doing it that much lately so it's a good excuse to start again ;)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these recommendations!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely recommendations! Plus, I love all the book covers <3
    xx

    Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books all sound great! I'll have to add them to my list :) Go you for reading 8 books this past month! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really have got to read more books! But I like reading blogs better ;) xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  8. That book on Coco Chanel looks so interesting! (:
    Nice post, dear!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig