Wednesday 8 February 2017

WHITE CHOCOLATE VALENTINE'S DAY POPCORN


Valentines Day is just around the corner! And all of you out there who 'heart' popcorn as much as I do,  I wanted to share with you all this quick and easy snack - white chocolate valentine's popcorn. 


PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES | DIFFICULTY: EASY 

INGREDIENTS: 
14 cups popcorn
+ 1 cup mini marshmallows
+ 6 Tbsp butter
+ 1 cup white chocolate chips
+ 1/2 cup Valentine's themed sprinkles/candies etc.

STEP ONE: In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add in white chocolates.

STEP TWO: Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Add popcorn and gently stir until evenly coated.

STEP THREE: Pour out onto a cookie sheet and sprinkle on half of the sprinkles!


And there you go, a super quick and easy snack to share with your loved ones! I think they look so cute and they taste so damn good too. 

What are you doing for Valentines Day?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. What a great idea. This looks amazing, yum!!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love popcorn but never really made some at home. will do this for sure.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! It looks very easy and delicious!! I will try it! :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds delicious - can you believe I've never heard of white chocolate popcorn before?! Yum!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh yummy! I absolutely love popcorn...will have to try this! x

    wanderlustboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds incredible, I love popcorn and I love white chocolate. How did I not think of this before, awesome idea! Thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! This is such a fab idea! It's perfect for spending Valentines with someone or even celebrating by yourself. Thanks for sharing this!

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/2017/02/13/is-valentines-day-a-healthy-holiday/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate so I'd probably sub it for dark chocolate but this actually sounds like a really nice sweet and salty combo!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so good! I rarely eat popcorn but I might need to try these.

    Heidi's Planner | heidisplanner.fi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig