Tuesday 23 May 2017

MANCHESTER PRESS | MELBOURNE CAFE


While I was in Melbourne the other week with my friends and cousins, we went too many cafes. On Sunday morning (Mother's day) we stumble across a cafe hidden in a alley way on Little Burke Street. What caught our attention about Manchester Press Cafe was their rainbow bagel and avocado smash breakfast. So we thought we would give it a try and let me tell you it was pretty damn good. Manchester Press is busy all the time and we arrived at the cafe around lunch time - so basically it was brunch for us girls.   


Manchester Press is famous for its crafted coffee and its wide selection of bagels, savoury and sweet ones.  A fun fact about this cafe is, that it was named after a printing press that once occupied the venue. The interior inside Manchester Press has very high ceilings, exposed brick facade, barred windows, low hanging lampshades and wooden tables. The food at Manchester Press is absolutely so yummy. I ordered a Peanut Hot Chocolate and a Matcha Maple which had a toasted rainbow bagel, topped with maple matcha mascarpone and fresh strawberries and Persian vanilla cotton candy. The other girls ordered Avocado and feta smash, so avocado, lemon and chilli smash, topped with Persian feta and micro herbs and also a Green Bean and Fig salad, blanched green beans, rocket, pomegranate and fresh fig, tossed with verjuice and Persian feta. 


When I go down to Melbourne again, I shall be definitely be going back too this cafe to try their other foods. What caught my eye the most was the toasted rainbow bagel, which was really good. Another Melbourne cafe review will be posted next month, so stay tuned. Also my heart goes out to everyone who was affected by the explosion in Manchester City in England after the Ariana Concert this morning. 

Have you ever tried a  rainbow bagel before?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Looks like such amazing food - I've never tried a rainbow bagel, but looks so cool!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. Famous for sweet and savoury bagels? Count me in - that sounds delicious! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Worldwide NARS Beauty Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made the word rainbow in a rainbow! Very creative! It looks delicious though!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good coffee shop. Plus, it seems like they have amazing food too! Need to keep this in mind when I visit Melbourne.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous and the food looks so good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely pictures!! This meal must be really tasty!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is so cool!! I wish I had tried a rainbow bagel lol
    www.fashionflurry4.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried a rainbow bagel but I would love to! It looks so good! Pastel version of that would be perfect!

    Heidi 🍓 | Heidi's Planner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried a rainbow bagel before but omg that looks so good . Your pictures show a great time in that place.

    https://mihabalan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to go here one day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig