Thursday 21 April 2016

KYLIE JENNER LIP KITS REVIEW


The past couple of months or years I must say, we have all become obsessed with Kylie Jenner’s Lip frenzy. I couldn’t resist and I had to jump on the bandwagon and try Kylie Jenner’s make up line. I was lucky enough to get a hold of all of the liquid lipsticks, since they always get sold out in a couple of minutes and sometimes-even seconds! I remember staying up really late (well, really early in the morning 3AM, AEST) for her very first ever launch, the three lipsticks and lip liners -True Brown K, Dolce K and Candy K! Unfortunately I was unable to get a hold of it. I was a bit upset and really tired, Ha. Staying up all night/morning to get none of them! In the end, I ended getting all the lipsticks this year - not all at once though. 


Moving onto the Lip Kits, every kit has a liquid lipstick and a matching lip liner, which comes in the prettiest packaging ever! To me, it’s really minimalistic and simple packaging. The kits are $29 USD, which I think is a pretty reasonable price for getting two make up products. All of the lip liners glide onto the lips really easily and leave your lips feeling soft, and the shades are super pigmented which is a plus! 


The liquid lipsticks is where I got really impressed, the smallest amount really does go a long way - you never need to re-dip for more product. The texture is super light and mousey, they dry really quickly into a gorgeous matte. I can honestly say that the liquid lipsticks stay on for a really long time. I’ve found that these easily last 5-6 hours on the lips! Kylie Jenner has now over eight liquid lipsticks and liners; Kourt K being the newest shade, Candy K, Dolce K, Koko K, Posie K, Mary Jo K, 22 & True Brown K.


I’d love to know if you had managed to get your hands on these? Or are you still lusting a lip kit by Kylie?

 
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Love these kits! Gorgeous colors!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so much about the kit. The colors are so gorgeous. :D
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to get my hands on Kourt K!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahh, they look so gorgeous! Awesome kits.
    www.fashionspydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to get my hands on these, they look so pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried them yet but I know one of my friends who's always trying to get her hands on them and they run out so fast! The darkest shade is so beautiful.

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the darker shades! Absolutely beautiful! Beautiful blog by the way :)

    http://leahrachelgoth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge liquid lipstick fan so I passed on these, although some of the colors are really pretty!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These kits looks very pretty. love the colors. I would love to get my hands on these :) Have a nice weekend dear! x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the in-depth review. I am still on the fence about these, mainly because it's so hard to get your hands on if you don't log in right when they restock.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to try these but they're so hard to get a hold of! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to try her new lip glosses they look so nice, but I'm scared I'll get a customs charge!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. 5-6 hours is not that bad :) good that it dries quickly into a gorgeous matte!

    <3 | >.< | Aly In Wanderland xx Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look of these but I just can't deal with the stress of trying to get them yet, haha! Hopefully once the hype dies down I'll manage to pick a couple up :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try one of her lip kits! It's so cool that you finally managed to get them all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful blog post <3 I love blogs like this <3 keep up the great work hun :)

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm still on the fence with these, as they're too hard to get hold of, plus the price scares me off as well, so I think I'm just going to wait to see if it becomes easily available soon! Great post! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. My eyes are literally fixated on that first photo showing all of the kits together, dreamy! I haven't actually looked into picking up any of them yet as I'm not the most patient of people haha, though for now I'm happy reading reviews before they hopefully restock permanently (.... well a girl can dream haha). The soft brown/nude shades are gorgeous, great review.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow you've got such an amazing collection here. Love the variety of shades available and the sound of the matte formula. I'm yet to get my hands on any, to be honest it works out quite expensive for having them shipped to the UK & the customs on top of that too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would have loved to get my hands on the kylie lip kits but I don't think I could afford them with all the tax that seems to occur with it! You have a stunning collection which I am totally jealous of! Candy K has always been my favourite from swatches - lovely post! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want these lip kits so bad but i always miss them when they are restocked! Lovely post hun!

    Darriyan ♡ | http://darriyancateland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your really committed when it comes to buying things ha,ha! Tbh I'd totally do the same but haven't done so for these! I've been lusting after them for so long but scared to order in case the customs is to much! I think I'll just go for it and order some shades as they do look really pretty and I'm a sucker for matte formulas x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture + House of Fraser Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are so beautiful! but I just cannot cope with staying up late, paying the postage and the custom fees in the UK, such a nightmare. But good on you for being so dedicated, and your pictures of them are lovely! Love your blog, now following :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. You got the all??? OMG! I really want them! Would you like to follow each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your blog! So jealous you got all the shades haha.. ;) I really like the nude ones.
    Isabella x http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really want to try out these lip kits, I've heard so much about them recently! The nude shades look so pretty!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the way you write your posts! I want so bad to try Kylie's Lip Kit but it is not possible in my situatin... They are so amazing!

    http://ivanaradman19.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kylie Jenner is out of this world. She can be famous celebrity . She should work in hollywood.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig