Tuesday 6 June 2017

FATHER JOHN | MELBOURNE CAFE


On our last morning in Melbourne, the girls and I visited a quirky cafe called; Father John, very interesting name right? The food at Father John cafe was really yummy and inside the cafe had a really cool neon sign of "Stay Curious". What I really liked about this cafe is that they were vegetarian friendly and also had vegan food options too. We arrived at the cafe around 9:30AM and it was really busy, despite the cold (7 degrees) we all enjoyed drinking our hot chocolates and coffees too warm us before heading off to do some last minute shopping and then heading off to the airport. 


At the cafe I ordered a cheese and tomato croissant (so yummy) and yet so basic (wasn't feeling too adventurous). Some of the other girls ordered smashed avocado on toast with goats cheese and cherry tomatoes which looked so good! 


What are your favourite cafes to eat at? 

SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ooh this looks so cute and yummy, I'm definitely adding it to my list of places to visit when I head over later in the year! I hope you had a lovely time in Melbourne, love your posts, I'll definitely be reading them for ideas of where to go/what to do!

    JosieVictoriaa // Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really lovely spot to have enjoyed a last meal before doing some shopping and heading off! Loving the unusual name of the place too, haha :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Hotel Chocolat Father's Day Hamper Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks interesting! I like the vibes in Melbourne cafes, sadly I don't live there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I live in Melbourne and I've never heard of this place... I think I need to get out more! Haha
    I think it's awesome that they cater to vegetarians and vegans as being vegan myself I find breakfast places the most difficult to eat at with friends!

    I hope you had a lovely time in Melbourne!

    Xx

    anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a really cool cafe! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool name. This looks like a lovely spot.

    Her Hive

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig