Monday 26 June 2017

PIGGYBACK CAFE | JINDALEE


Last week I went and visit yet another cafe (don't worry plenty of more cafes blog posts coming soon). Piggyback cafe is located in an ordinary stretch of shops in Jindalee. Piggyback Cafe is the 'Home of Unicorn Parties' and 'Masters of rainbow coffees', in other words famous for its unicorn hot chocolate and rainbow coffees. My Cousin and I ordered the Smashed Avocado, which was really delicious and I ordered the Unicorn Hot Chocolate which was super duper yummy, topped with colourful sprinkles and marshmallows. 


Have you ever seen or drank a rainbow coffee before? 

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh wow, I can't say I've ever seen a rainbow coffee before - it looks amazing! YUM to the mass of marshmallows!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rainbow coffee looks incredibly cute.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, haven't known any rainbow cafe here in my place. This is really cool. Thanks for sharing! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hot chocolate looks amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I'm sooo jealous! I want to drink a rainbow *.*
    xo
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The food looks amazing, but the coffee is just the best thing I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those drinks look insane, they definitely live up to the name!

    http://taradaniella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! That rainbow coffee looks like heaven! I am planning a road trip up the east coast from Melbourne to Cairns and have to add this cafe in to one of the stops
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig