Tuesday 11 July 2017

ST COCO | BRISBANE CAFE


The past week I went to another cafe, St Coco cafe and it's specialty is in coffee and the all day breakfast. This would have to be the most vegan and vegetarian friendly cafe that I've been to so far and is one of my favourite cafes to go too. The cafe offers fresh pastries, raw treats and gluten free options, which makes this cafe a really popular place to go too. 


At the St Coco cafe, I ordered the Breaky Burger which is a toasted brioche bun, fried egg, avocado, melted cheese, house made hash brown and smokey BBQ sauce. The yummiest breaky burger I have ever had! My cousin ordered the Avo Toast, so thick cut toasted sourdough rye, avocado wedges, scrambled or poached with bush tomato chutney. We also ordered the 'HOT BAE'  (vegan) Oreo crush, so it's a almond milk vegan white hot chocolate, whipped Oreo coconut cream, vegan chocolate sauce, coconut cream and crushed Oreo.


I recommend going to this cafe for breakfast and they also do a really good lunch menu as well! 

Would you ever try a vegan hot chocolate? 

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Visual-gasm, the food looks so appealing and super YUM!
    xx
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great post dear!!

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! This cafe looks amazing!! I'm craving for this Hot Bae!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this meal looks fantastic!

    Ellen x | thatsellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! The food looks so yummy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is my kind of cafe! That HOT BAE Oreo Crush looks to die for!!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A VEGAN oreo milkshake... wow this is the dream vegan cafe!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delicious burger side by side with an overflowing hot chocolate - with chocolate everywhere?! Oh my gosh, this is food heaven haha!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, everything looks SO good♥

    www.pamelayaquelin.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig