Wednesday 19 July 2017

MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST


I started travelling at the age of six years old, on my way to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia to visit the country where my parents and sister were born in. Ever since then my love for travelling started to grow. I've been very blessed over the years, because I got to experience all new cultures in many different cities and countries such as; France, England, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Italy, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, New Zealand, Untied Arab Emirates, Vanuatu and New Caledonia. Travelling beats any big shopping trip or food coma, thats my opinion! So I wanted to share with you all my top 10 must see places that I want to visit soonish.

1. Reykjavik, Iceland
This has been my most desired country to go too over the past couple of years. Iceland looks so magical and beautiful (despite the coldness). Iceland is probably my most 'saved' images on my instagram and pinterest. 

2. Marrakech, Morocco 
Where towns are painted in thousands of shades of blue, souks filled with spices, beautiful mountain peaks and intricate patterned tiles, who hasn't dreamt of visiting Morocco?! 

3. Tokyo, Japan
Just imagine you have your very own Mario Go Cart, which in fact you can go, go carting for over  4 hours on actual Japan Streets and highways, wearing Yoshi or Mario costumes... umm YES PLEASE! You can in fact do this in Tokyo city! And who doesn't wanna see the beautiful cherry blossom trees?! 

4. Cape Town, South Africa
Known for its stunning views of the oceans and it's most famous mountain, Table Mountain. Within a few minutes you can either reach a beach or start a hike. 

5. Cairo, Egypt 
Who hasn't dreamt about seeing the Great Pyramids of Guiza and also riding camels in the desert?  

6. Santorini, Greece 
Ever since watching the movie 'Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants', I fell in love with Santorini Greece. It's a island know for its stunning views of the oceans and I reckon it's everything you'd imagine from all those Pinterest images you've have pinned to your 'wanderlust' or 'travel' boards! 

7. Edinburgh, Scotland
I can only imagine that one you reach Edinburgh you will begin hearing bagpipes and seeing kilt's everywhere and see so many historical old buildings and castles! 

8. Havana, Cuba
Recently I've fallen in love with Havana, Cuba. Cuba is a city that celebrates the arts and dances to the music of the streets. It's a city were you see classic American 1950's cars driving down the streets and beautiful colourful, historical buildings. 

9. Vancouver, Canada
This country is just known for it's spectacular hikes and beautiful bluey water lakes.  The landscape/nature in Canada is just incredible. 

10. Los Angeles/New York City, United States of America
New York City is practical a concrete jungle while Los Angeles is a laid back and relaxed city. 


There are other places I would love to visit to such as; Petra - Jordan, Amsterdam, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Maldives and Bora Bora.

What is on your travel bucket list? 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Such a nice list, awesome places:)

    Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great travel bucket list!!! We have some places in common!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of these are on my bucket list as well, especially Greece! x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Thats an amazing travel bucket list huni...Great post...xx,Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the post!! I've been to the US and Greece! Totally recommend! Awesome cities.

    xoxo cami
    camioliani.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice list :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are on my list or I've recently been to them. I lived in LA for a year so if you want any recommendations I'm your gal!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would also love to go to these places! Hopefully you get to visit them soon! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous travel list, I hope you find yourself ticking off many of them all asap!! Tokyo is also high on my list of places to visit :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Estella Bartlett Jewellery Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooveee this pos! Edinburgh is definitely up there on my list!

    Adventures With A | http://aleanareyes.wixsite.com/adventureswitha

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many of these places are similar to the ones on my bucketlist. You've reminded me to add south africa though!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig