Monday 5 February 2018

MY SECRET TO DWEY SKIN


Have you ever wondered how some girls can achieve that ah-maay-zing dewy skin glow?! Face it, we all want it and at some point, we tried our best to get it by slathering on glitter filled make up products (guilty) but then we usually end up looking like a disco ball. Definitely not CUTE! But I did recently discovered this brilliant product by Cover fx. The Custom enhancer drops in the shade - Sunlight


By adding this product in either your foundation, primer, serum or  moisturiser, it gives you a nice strobing, highlighting or bronzing effect. But it depends on which shade you get because there are six to choose from. Four are illuminators and two are bronzers. You can definitely use this product over the top of your powder for a blinding highlight thats if you are in the mood to feeling a bit extra. 


This product is a bit on the pricey side, but it's totally worth it! I definitely see myself buying another bottle this year. You can also achieve this dewy look by using other products such as coconut oil! Yes coconut oil is amazing for literally everything even for make up!! Just dab a little on your cheekbones, brow bone, and across the bridge of your nose, this adds a dewy, hydrated finish.

Have you ever tried this product before?

SaveSave
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. That's a really cool product! I'm going to check it out!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love liquid illuminators, they are amazing! Especially when added to foundation.
    Noelle
    http://elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! Looks like a pretty effect!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really been wanting it. I kinda missed on the set that Sephora had during holidays ughhh

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh! Always love a good face oil
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried something like this but I'm really looking forward to try it!

    Mariya
    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an amazing product!!! I would love to try it!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stuff sounds really good. I'll have to check it out.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so need to try these products. They would be amazing in the summer. And imagine them mixed in with your body cream!

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, sounds really good.

    http://modernastrega.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never tried it, but I've seen similar products in little bottle with droppers. I would definitely try it out, but I'm always afraid of not finding the right shade. Thank you for sharing this!
    -PerlaGiselle
    iamperlita.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review, thanks for sharing!
    I am gonna need that one.

    Check out my site about Recommended Setting Sprays You Can Have It For Every Budget


    Cheers,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the review. I feel like I need one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds so good ! I need to try it !
    https://thefrenchiestblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously need to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to illuminating products like this. I'm all about highlighter right now, but would love to have an added glow underneath my makeup - something more natural looking. Thanks for the great review babe!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liquid illuminators are really awesome! I use it too. Also, thanks for sharing your tips dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I keep swatching this in stores, and keep failing to cave for it due to it's price point. I think I need to after your review though, it sounds like what I'm looking for!
    Helpless Whilst Drying

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like interesting product, I would love to try it, Great post! xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never tried these except for swatching them on my hand in the store - but it looks gorgeous! I'll have to go and actually purchase it :)

    Alex | www.SoFitSoPretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig