Tuesday 9 October 2018

MINI SEPHORA HAUL


Hello to October and Spring! Can you believe there is only 2 more months until the end of 2018! And also, how crazy to think in 3 months time we will all be in a new year, 2019! What I'm most looking forward too at the end of the year is our summer weather! I'm honestly so over the cold and raining weather were having at the moment in QLD, Australia. Today I'll be sharing with you all a mini Sephora haul. These are all new products to me, which I'm looking forward to using them in  the next couple of days! 


1. Fenty Beauty - Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110

2. BECCA - Liptuitive Glow Gloss

3. Benefit Cosmetics - Hoola Lite Bronzer

4.  Benefit Cosmetics - Hoola Quickie Cream-to-powder Contour Stick


Have you ever used these make up products before? 

SaveSave
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to finally visit a Sephora one day, haha! Your haul looks super pretty babe and I love the things you chose; especially Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. I'll definitely be picking that up next summer, as I somehow managed to forget this year!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look amazing, I love Sephora
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BECCA - Liptuitive Glow Gloss looks really gorgeous. I'd love to check that out. Thanks for sharing dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sounds of all of these! I've never actually tried Sephora but I've heard so much about the brand and know it's a major thing in places like the US. I'd defo like to try the gloss!


    Have a great week :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven´t tried any of the above mentioned products. Do you have the Fenty foundation to go with the brush?

    Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bronzer has been on my wishlist for so long
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqx5GwSIU23cLC7fLuso2A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca and YSL are definitely my fav brands :) Thanks for sharing!

    - Marina W
    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.com/2018/10/labels-judgement-and-prejudice.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig