Wednesday 18 January 2017

LUNCH AT VAPIANO | GOLD COAST


The very first time that I ever had Vapiano was all the way back in 2011, in a city named Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. I was travelling throughout Europe and stopped along the way where my cousins were living. She introduced me to the BEST restaurant EVER! I was super sad, knowing that we didn't have a Vapiano back at home. But a few years past, Vapiano finally landed in Brisbane & the Gold Coast! 


Vapiano is a German restaurant which offers Italian food, referred to as pasta and pizza bar. Vapiano food is all freshly made - the pasta is hand made which you can mix and match with different sauces. My favourite foods to order is (but not all at once);

+  Pesto Basilico Pasta (freshly made basil pesto with roasted pine nuts).
Pesto Con Spinaci Pizza (Baby spinach leaves, marinated tomatoes, with creamy pesto + mozzarella),
Margherita Pizza (the Italian classic combining homemade tomato sauce + mozzarella). 
Insalate Caesar (fresh coz lettuce, crunch croutons, parmesan + homemade caesar dressing). 

A Vapiano card is required, which can be picked up at the the entrance. Then the order gets recorded onto the card once you tap the machine at the counter, where the chefs are cooking at the same time as taking orders. Then the card is taken to the entrance contour for the payment at the end! 


Vapiano has the yummiest desserts as well, especially the Death by Chocolate (Italian style chocolate cake). There are other desserts, such as; Tiramisu Della Casa (sponge soaked in coffee and liqueur with a delicious blend of mascarpone cream and cocoa), Panna Cotta (delicious blend of vanilla and cream topped with seasonal sauce) and Creama Di Fragola (fresh strawberries with a blend of mascarpone and fresh cream).


Have you ever heard of Vapiano before? 
What's your favourite dish from the menu?

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'm so hungry now! This place sounds lovely, and your photos are great!

    Amber - yachtsmaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place and the pizza looks amazing.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it! But it looks so so good!! Great post xx
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh this has made me hungry!! Might have to go there soon
    -A,x
    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this place but it sounds amazing! I already want to try all the deserts!

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great place! Thanks for sharing!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Vapiano before but I think I'm going to love it since I love pizza and pasta!

    Xeph | Misadventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it the best when one of your fave restaurant opens up near you?! This place looks great and oh my gosh, that pizza....

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dishes look so good! Yum! Great photos! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum this looks delicious! I have been to Vapiano before but i've only ever had coffee. Looks like I am going to have to make another trip back

    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  11. The décor is so pretty and the food looks good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks absolutely incredible, its making my mouth water.
    Great post!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely need to eat here if I ever come across it! The food looks and sounds so yummy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig