Tuesday 10 January 2017

TOO FACED COCOA CONTOUR KIT | REVIEW


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

Can you believe that its a new year already? For 2017, my goals/resolutions are;

+ Start going to boxing & getting fit!!

+ Travel to places I've never been before.

+ Prepare to launch a thing or two - Stay tuned!

+ Grow my blog & YouTube channel.

+ Save more money.

+ Read more books (already up to my 3rd book).

I wanted to start the new year with a review - Too Faced Cocoa Contour kit! Too Faced are famous for their amazing packaging - everything is just so pretty! And of course they are famous for their buttery soft powders and their bronzers + many more.


The cocoa contour kit includes;

Light Cocoa
Is the lightest powder which is described as a matte highlighter - it is an awesome brightening powder - especially under your eyes and in any areas where you like to highlight! 

Medium Cocoa
Is a lovely cool toned brown with taupe undertones - so great for contour that isn't stark. This shade definitely gives toy a bronzed, summery look.

Dark Cocoa 
Is more of a warmer and more golden shade - a dark brown with an orange undertone. I've been using this shade as a bronzer then has a contour shade. I sometimes use this shade as a eyeshadow to create a smokey evening eye look.

Pop of Light
A really lovely highlight shade and the only shimmering shade within the kit! Beautiful for highlighting cheekbones and brow bones.
 

Do you like the look of this palette? 


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This looks wonderful! And they don't look sparkly which is a pet peeve of mine with contours!! Hope you achieve your list and much more for 2017 x

    Megan
    Denton & Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really useable contour kit, I don't think any of the shades would be neglected! Medium Cocoa looks perfect for fair skin x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little palate! It looks like a good staple. Best of luck with your 2017 goals!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous contour kit! Great shades :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so pretty!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This contour kit looks so cute and I LOVE the little brush! Good luck with your New Year's goals, especially boxing - great idea!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I want to ask where did you buy your cocoa contour kit? I'm being paranoid with mine cause the photos I see on IG has gold ribbon lining and ours has pink ribbon lining I'm wondering if I have a counterfeit one cause I only bought it to someone. Thank you so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I bought my mine online at https://mecca.com.au :) The real one has the gold ribbon lining, its just my one made it turn pink due to the filter/edit I choose for the photos! x

      Delete
  8. I have seen this so many times in store and have yet to try it, maybe 2017 will be the year! P.S such great NY resolutions, I really should add read more to my list of things to do! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This packaging is absolutely stunning, isn't it? :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Beautiful photos, this palette looks lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful review!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig