Wednesday 26 November 2014

GIRL ONLINE & MICHELLE PHAN: MAKE UP!

Can you believe that I posted another blog post this month? (Yay)! 
So today I went to the bookstore (Dymocks) in Brisbane city and I wanted to check if they had the books; Girl Online and Michelle Phan: Make Up book! and guess what? THEY DID! 
 I was really surprised to be honest (YAY! Australia is moving up in the world) and boy, I cannot wait to read them. 



 Zoe Sugg, the author of Girl Online (the YouTuber I was telling you about in my last blog post) released her book Girl Online yesterday and its her first novel, it is "a modern-day Notting Hill for teens", according to Penguin.



The second book that I purchase which I was really excited about was Michelle Phan: Make Up book: Your life guide to beauty, style and success - online and OFF! Who doesn't like a good beauty book? and yes, she is another YouTuber. Which has over 7 million subscribers! 



You can purchase the books at Dymocks and its website too!

Girl Online - Zoe Sugg $19.99
Michelle Phan: Make up $34.99

What are your favourite books that you have read this year?


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So keen for Girl Online ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading girl online too!
    I love your blog... it's so pretty!

    If you get a chance could you have a look at my blog and let me know what you think?
    sophiealiceinwonderlandxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so good?!
      Thanks so much lovely :)

      Will do xx

      Delete
  3. I still need to get my hands on a copy of Girl Online! Its funny because I live in the UK and its probably the easiest place to get one haha!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get hands on both of these books. Hope you have a great read.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the rec, i'm always looking for new books!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig