Thursday 26 March 2015

Lipstick Must Haves

       From left to right: MAC Velvet Teddy, MAC Honey-Love, CHANEL Rouge Coco '19 Gabrielle', MAC Faux, MAC Myth. 

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last blogpost! Today, I wanted to share with you guys some of my favourite must have lipsticks. Lipsticks are my go to make up item when the weather starts cooling down, I think its beautiful in the fall and just adds an extra level of sophistication to any outfit. The quality of the MAC and Chanel lipsticks are amazing, unlike others I've tired and the lipsticks are truly worth the investment. I definitely want to buy MAC Ruby Woo, Rebel and Brave lipsticks! I uploaded a new YouTube video, check it out HERE. 

                                            MAC Velvet Teddy                                                                       MAC Honey-Love

MAC Velvet Teddy: is a great nude-y lipstick and is one of my favourite nude lipsticks because of the balance of peach-pink- brown tones. It doesn't appear too pink or too brown, just a 'natural' lip colour.

MAC Honey-Love: has a matte finish. The colour is a pigmented medium beige nude with a tinge of salmon and pink. I think its one of those nudes that will work well with everyone! 

 CHANEL Rouge Coco 'No.19 Gabrielle'

 CHANEL Rouge Coco 'No. 19 Gabrielle': This is a great bold statement lipstick. The lipstick gives quite a matte finish with a little bit of sheer in it. It will look good on all skin tones.

                                                      MAC Faux                                                                                  MAC Myth

MAC Faux: is a nice pink colour that has a satin finish. It's definitely not a bright pink, it's slightly a dull pink colour and has been my go to lipstick lately.

  MAC Myth: has a satin finish. It is a gorgeous pinky nude lipstick, great for a natural make up look!



What are some of your favourite lipsticks? 

  
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post and pictures! I'm really into the Chanel Rouge range at the moment, so annoying that their prices!

    I really like the Benefit 'My Treat' lipstick but it's been discontinued now :(

    Please check out my blog: http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/


    I'm following you on Blog Lovin :)


    Fleur x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!

      Yeah I'm not a fan of their prices too!!

      Hope you find a similar lipstick soon x

      Delete
  2. These shades are all absolutely beautiful and definitely along the lines of shades that I would wear myself. Great post!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try Velvet Teddy for ages now but I can never find a counter and I hate buying lipsticks online before I've tested them first. I love the MAC Vegas Volt lippy that I got for my Christmas though so I might just take the risk and treat myself :)

    Roxie
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really into nude lipsticks and these colours look lovely!
    http://itsbryonysblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reviews! :)
    I really want the CHANEL Rouge Coco 'No.19 Gabrielle, now!

    Cylia <3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second from right! What a gorgeous color!
    My fave is NYX caviar...(something) :)

    Great pics and blog!!!
    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lipsticks and the post! Nudes have become my favourite colour palette!
    fromallisonspov.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig