Wednesday 15 October 2014

MY LUSH FAVOURITES

I've been using Lush products for a couple of years, and some of my favourites would have to be the bath bombs, American Cream Conditioner, Bubblegum lip scrub and the R&B hair treatment. Here are some of my favourite bath bombs..



The THINK PINK bath bomb is good for comforting and reassuring. It reminds me of a sweet shop,  the smell is sweet but not too overpowering, it also reminds me of pink bon-bons! Don't you agree? Definitely one of my favourites. 


Tisty Tosty has rose perfume to ease any tension and stress.  The only way I can describe the scent is its like a rose bush! So fresh and clean. 


Lush released their Christmas stock for 2014 and what I pick up from the christmas stock, was the BUTTERBEAR  bath bomb, its ah- may- zing! and it's really good for the skin too!


And lastly, the lucky last one is TWILIGHT. My all time favourite relaxing bath bomb. When I drop it in the bath it turns all dark until it's purple and it has shimmers in it, reminds me of the night sky.  

What lush product is your favourite? 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm planning my trip to Ausie soon! :D Do they have lush stores around Sydney? since lush isn't available in my country, I'm planning to buy some while at there. :D

    babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do have lush stores in Sydney, Hope you have a wonderful trip down under :) x

      Delete
  2. I really like Lush products. They have nice shampoos&solid conditioners.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig