Tuesday 19 January 2016

TOP 5 SUMMER FOUNDATIONS


I love wearing lighter foundations during the hotter months and some of the medium to heavy foundations when I'm going out somewhere on a summer stormy night out. My skin is in a pretty good state at the moment, due to drinking lots of water (keeping hydrated)! Wearing no make up during the summer holidays and also taking fish oil tablets everyday, they help to reduce pimples too!

I thought I would share with you guys I'm my top five favourite summer foundations, I really enjoy reading "5 favourites" posts! So here are my favourite summer foundations, which are in no particular order; 

+ Rimmel London Match Perfection SPF 18 - 081 Fair Ivory

I found this foundation very light to wear in the summer. Its not to light and not to heavy for my face during the summer season. I sometimes love to mesh it with my Nars or Mac foundation to give me a bit of extra coverage for any pimples or red patches on my face.  

 + By Terry Sheer Expert - 4 Rosy Beige

This is a super duper light foundation and is amazing for summer! I love using this foundation whenever I get a tan because it has to be my darkest shade that I own. This has always been my favourite during the summer months because it gives a fresh and flawless look to my face and it smells really nice too. 

+ Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 1 Fair Pale

I'm a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury products, and this foundation is a light to medium coverage which is good for summer definitely during the summer evenings. 

+ Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 NW10 & NC15

This would have to be one of my favourite foundations, even though its a medium to a full coverage foundation, I love wearing it in all of the seasons! But i definitely love wearing this foundation on a stormy summer night, when the air gets a bit colder from the heat during the day. 

+ Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Mount Blanc 

This is another favourite foundation that I love to wear, it has the same reasons for Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 foundation, so I'm not going to repeat myself for your guys sake!! I love how it gives a natural and radiant finish to my face. 

What are some of your summer picks? 

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 is my favourite! (: X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Nars does one of the best foundation out there! I'm gonna try Bobbi Brown's new foundation soon, hope I'll be liking it :) xx

    http://jkdawn.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to try Mac foundation but I heard that it causes many people to break out in spots. I have a sensitive skin so I'm now a bit scared to give it a go.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely foundations! Never tried any from this 5 but I'm dying to try some NARS products - including this foundation!
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so beautiful! I've always wanted to try the Nars Sheer Glow! x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always heard great things about the Nars Sheer Glow! I prefer a fuller coverage myself as my skin is really red-toned, but when it's summer here in the US I might have to pick that up!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photography in this post, very crisp and clean! The Charlotte Tilbury foundation is on my list of foundations to try, though right now I'm pretty attached to one by Clinique. Have a great week ahead :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Rimmel Match Perfect but when that runs out I really want to try the L'Oreal Infallible foundation, sounds like a good one for normal - oily skin!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I'll have to give some of these a try! I also need to drink waaaay more water! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not really into foundations, mainly just eye make up... but... oh gosh, you're pictures are incredible. I like to go to your blog and observe them a lot haha
    Coraline xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I'm still a teenager so I wear Maybelline Affinitone foundation, 'cause it's perfect for my skin! But, I want to try out the Rimmel one :)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always love the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, but with winter here, it's been drying on my skin. However, I tried out their new formula and I'm so in love. It's more moisturizing than the older formula and is my new favorite.

    Mimi
    www.coffeeandsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Nars Sheer glow - I've been wanting to try the Charlotte Tilbury one for ages. Might have to splurge at some point :)
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this, I was wondering what foundation to go with! I think I'll choose Nars http://georgiashead.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig