Tuesday 9 August 2016

HELLO LONDON!


LONDON! 
One of my favourites cities in the world and it felt so good to be back in England again! London is the home to the Big Ben, The Queen, famous red phone boxes (nearly one on every street) and the red double decker buses! London is definitely overwhelming at times, especially in the summer seasons - so much tourists! Even though it was summer, it was pretty damn cold. Colder then  Australia (it's winter over there)! Despite the coldness it was super good seeing everything for the second time round. Here are some top attractions you need to do when your in London;


1. London Eye
The London Eye is the giant ferris wheel on South Bank on the River Thames in London - it is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom! Definitely a must do in London.



2. Big Ben and Palace of Westminster 
The houses of Parliament also known as the 'heart of British politics'. Big ben is the name given to the massive bell inside the clock tower - looks amazing at night time!


 3. Tower Bridge
London's Tower Bridge has become an iconic symbol of the city. You can walk across it to capture great camera shots of the bridge.



4. Piccadilly Circus
Piccadilly Circus is one of London's most popular tourist destinations, from there you can easily walk to Regent's Street and Soho!


5. Buckingham Palace
The Queens home and is one of the world's few remaining working royal palaces.


6. Harrods
Located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, has seven floors and 330 departments (fashion, food, homeware, technology) Basically Harrods has something for everyone!

There is so much other things to do in London too, like the Tower of London, Hyde Park, St. Paul Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Convent Garden etc.

 I made a quick London | Travel Diary, check it out HERE 

Have you ever been to London? 

SaveSave
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Welcome to London! I have been quite a few times now but then again, I am from the UK.
    Looks like you had an amazing time :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like everyone is going to London except me! Haha! Though I am going next month in just a bit, and I'm so nervous/excited. I love the Travel Diary, it really brings London to life <3

    xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful photos I hope next year I will have luck and visit this city
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about other people's love for London, it makes me appreciate my home country all the more! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit; you took some fabulous photos on your trip :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had such a lovely time :-) It's fab to read about someone's good experiences travelling!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so dreamy! London has always been on top of my bucket list. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a lovely entry! I would love to visit London :( I adore movies and books based in London and I really want to go... agjsglqh.

    xx www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig