Wednesday 22 March 2017

MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE PERFUMES


Hello there, my beauties! Sorry for not posting in the past couple of weeks. Ever since I've started university again, my life is pretty busy. Kinda missing the holidays, but only 8 more weeks left until winter break! It's that time of year again, when I share with you some of my favourite fragrances. Today, I am very excited to share with you my top five favourite perfumes. I hope you enjoy!


1. COCO CHANEL - MADEMOISELLE 
Chanel is a brand that I've admired and loved for a long time. The smell of this perfume is so vibrant, sparking scent with a transparent heart and a delicate floral bouquet of rose and Jasmine. The packaging of this perfume is super cute too. 

2. GIORGIO ARMANI - SI
Si was one of my most worn fragrances in 2016 and is my favourite perfume of all time. The scent combines notes of creamy vanilla and fresh blackcurrant leaves. It so luxurious, elegant and feminine. 

3. COACH - COACH EAU DE PARFUM
Is one of my most recent purchases and its already one of my favourites. The scent has a sparking raspberry which gives way to creamy Turkish roses and has a sensual suede musk base note. Love spraying this perfume before I head off to uni! 


4. MARC JACOBS - DECADENCE 
The best looking bottle ever. A perfume shaped like a handbag? I'm sold! The smell of this perfume is absolutely hypnotising! This is a mysterious, seductive scent which has balsamic amber and dark fruits, with hints of caramel and honey drops. 

5. CALVIN KLEIN - CK2 PERFUME
A unisex perfume? Yes please! The bottle of this perfume is quite quirky and fun. I love men's perfumes - I kinda think they have a waaaay better scents than women. For Calvin Klein to bring out a unisex scent - I was already sold. The scent is a very urban woody - fresh scent.


Leave a comment and let me know what are your favourite perfumes! 

SaveSave
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I am impressed at your collection and knowledge! I just buy one and stick to it.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging for Decadence is to die for! That being said, I don't really have a particular favorite perfume but I always like looking at perfume bottles because they're so pretty!

    insta | bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Marc Jacobs perfume looks so beautiful! I have a Coach perfume and I love it, I'll have to check out that one x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice post! Love your blog (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round-up post! The photos are very stunning!

    I love Marc Jacob's Decadence. The packaging alone is very impressive. And of course, GA is certainly a classic when it comes to perfumes.

    Thank you for sharing!

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Chanel perfume. I wouldn't even like to start to think how much I have spend on it over the years!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, it looks as though we have fairly similar taste in fragrances! I'm definitely planning on picking up Coco Chanel's Mademoiselle soon ready for Spring; it's such a chic and pretty scent! Have a lovely week ahead :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been dying to try the Coco perfume
    -Maria
    She Blushes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Next time I go shopping I need to check all of these out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Miss Dior one of my all time favourite scents.

    Zeynab
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! I have to try the others :)

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you have such a great collection! I love the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.. it's my current go-to scent!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't own many perfumes, I mostly use mists and body sprays but I want to invest in a new floral perfume :) Love your picks!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection!
    Have a nice evening!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right now I'm in love with two! But I'm that kind of person who changes perfume all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never tried any of these perfumes before. Love your collection.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never tried any of these perfumes before but I'm assuming they are all really good! :)

    Angelie // Chocolate Hills - Bohol, Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still desperately need to smell Si! Perhaps Ill take a little trip into town today...
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig