Wednesday 9 August 2017

LITTLE CLIVE | BRISBANE CAFE


Ok, I promise you that this is will be my last "cafe review" post on my blog for a while! During my university winter break, one of my goals was to visit as much cafes in Brisbane, which I can tick of my list. I probably went to 6 or 7 cafes in total, it was pretty cool trying new foods and discovering new places! Little Clive cafe is located on Little Clive street in Annerley, the cafe has an outdoor veranda setting which gives the cafe a 'chilled out' vibe with its recycled timber tables.  The veggie burger at the Little Clive cafe was super duper delicious, I definitely recommend ordering the burgers guys!!


I ordered a hot chocolate and the Pretty Patty burger, which was basically a veggie patty,  smashed avocado, lettuce and caramelized onions and a side of shoestring fries, which was super yummy. My sister ordered a hot chocolate as well and the PBJ Time Pancakes, layered with house jam, smooth peanut butter sauce, peanut brittle and floss, which was also very tasty. 


So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed reading my cafe review posts over the past few weeks. 

What are some of your favourite cafes to visit? 

SaveSave
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This cafe looks perfect! It's making me hungry!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks amazing, what is the fluffy stuff??? Is it candyfloss?? It looks so cool!

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm I'm totally craving a burger after reading this post. How cool that they stamp it with their own seal!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love visiting new coffee places!!

    Great post!!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food looks delish!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God! Looks so delicious! I'm so hungry right now! :D

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    www.spiked-soul.pl

    Like Spiked Soul on FACEBOOK


    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    https://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/2017/08/crop-top-with-distressed-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post.
    xo

    New post:http://blondepow.blogspot.com/2017/07/outfits-gym.html
    Blog:http://blondepow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the food looks incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this sounds like a fab cafe! I'm also from Brisbane but haven't been to this cafe yet! Excited to give it a go! x

    TOUCHOFGS // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was never in Brisbane,
    but it's definetly on the top of my travel bucket list.
    When I will be there one day I already know where to eat.
    The cafe sounds amazing.

    take a look at my BLOG and also my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chilled out vibe to this place sounds really inviting and oh my gosh that burger looks soooo good. Also, pancakes?! YUM!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos! This looks like another great little cafe! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, these makes me crave for burger again! Would love to go here and try the foods soon :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your food looks absolutely amazing!!!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks incredible! I wish I could have some delivered!

    Stephanie - www.modernflourish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig