Wednesday 2 August 2017

A MINI M●A●C HAUL


It's been a while since I bought any make up from MAC or Mecca Cosmetics and Sephora. MAC is still one of my all time favourite make up brands and when I heard that MAC was doing the National Lipstick day offer where you spend over $100 online you get a free lipstick, so I thought might as well buy a few small things that were on my Wishlist. 


I'm a massive fan of MAC's Mineralize Skin finish, I already have it in Soft & Gentle and Lightscapade and now in Gold Deposit. I use the mineralise skin finish nearly everyday so I wanted to try out another shade and hopefully one day I'll end up with the whole collection.


For the National lipstick day at MAC I got the free lipstick shade in Faux, which is my all time favourite lipstick shade. I also (finally) got my hands on the Extended Play Lash in Endlessly Black. I've heard so much about it and has you known by now that it is (supposedly) the best lower lash mascara. 


And Lastly I picked up the MAC Eye Khol in Fascinating shade, which is an all white eye liner. I wanted to change up my make up look a bit and I know it looks great with a winged eye liner and a bold lip too. I also received an complimentary sample, the MAC False Lashes Extreme Black mascara, looking forward to trying it! Hope you enjoyed reading this mini MAC haul! 

What is your favourite MAC product? 

SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love everything here! The skin finish looks perfect!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are amazing! Nice post!

    Mihaailo | mihiaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this mini mac haul! i love that faux shade lipstick! <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any MAC product... I really want that lipstick :3
    xo
    Blog An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. I really need to try buy more Mac products, they look great!

    SASKIA CILIBERTO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised they gave away Faux, it's such a popular shade! Soft and Gentle is gorgeous x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome make up haul!! Love MAC lipsticks!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting to know new make up Brands and products,
    most of all from different countries.
    This is amazing,thank you for the Review.
    And I love These Pictures.


    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Unfortunately, I haven't tried anything from MAC, but I would love to try some of their lipsticks and their foundation.
    Thanks for sharing :-)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love MAC products too! Especially the lipsticks. I bring at least three diff. shades in my bag.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I had no idea MAC were doing that special offer on National Lipstick Day - and what a gorgeous shade to have been gifted! Faux is definitely heading to my shopping bag now!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Estella Bartlett Jewellery Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have wanted to try Gold Deposit for such a long time, I am going to have to try it out!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The nude lipstick is amazing!
    Great post, dear, love your blog (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review. love the color palette!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I love the look of Faux, it's such a pretty shade xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. That shimmery bronzer looks so creamy. Would love to see how it looks on.

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig