Friday 26 February 2021

Industry Beans Newstead



Industry Beans is one of the most beautiful cafes I've ever visited - just love the atmosphere there. Especially being surrounded by one of a kind coffee greenhouse! Have you ever been to a coffee greenhouse before? or even heard of one? The cafe has a minimal design with natural materials to create a welcoming atmosphere and also has a seasonal brunch menus from sides to desserts and obviously delicious drinks. Industry Beans is well known for its 'Coffee Bubble cup' - cold brew coffee with coffee soaked tapioca pearls. 


What to order: 

1. Pandan Bubble Waffle (Blueberry gelato, coconut gel, sesame brittle, banana coconut foam and fresh seasonal fruit). 

2. Avocado Smash (Whipped ricotta, sunrise lime gel, beetroot dust, green tea sea salt and sourdough 

3. Chai Latte with Almond Milk

4. Hot Chocolate 


What do you usually order from a cafe? 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The food looks delicious! I would definitely order the avocado smash. It's been so long that I haven't been out for brunch (restaurants are closed where I live) so it feels nice to see those pictures of a cool spot! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend! x

    Julia x
    Last Post: Feeling Anxious or Overwhelmed? Follow These 5 Steps To Get Better! 💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cafe looks stunning! I love the minimalistic vibe that it has. To be honest, there's something so very appealing about that aesthetic to me. Also, your chai latte looks delicious - that would definitely be in my order!

    xoxo,
    Sydney

    The Lotus List

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is gorgeous!! It looks so light, airy, and one of those places that can almost instantly lift your spirits simply by virtue of the environment it creates. I generally have a coffee, some water, and a panini, maybe a croissant or scone if I'm craving dessert! x

    brineandbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really peaceful place to relax and hang out. Food looks great too!

    Anika | chaptersofmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love getting coffee with a croissant at a cafe. Best thing everrrrr!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that looks brilliant, I wish I was there right now!

    Ana C, www.adreamersland.com
    www.facebook.com/adreamersland
    www.instagram.com/anaccsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, that looks so good! I almost never have smashed avocado at home but I love it at restaurants!

    Hope you are having a fun weekend. The rain has stopped here so we went out to one of the unflooded trails in the neighbourhood yesterday :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vibe of this cafe is so me! I love the white and wood. SO pretty!! Glad you enjoyed it xx

    Lynn | https://www.lynnmumbingmejia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the minimilist style of this cafe, I have never heard of a cafe greenhouse before though! I'd usually order some form of pastry of eggs florentine for brunch.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely cafe experience!
    Aimsy xoxo
    Aimsy’s Antics

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig