Wednesday 11 November 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation


Happy November! 

Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite make up brands, and the magic foundation took around five years to make, making it to be one of my favourite all time foundations! The magic foundation is a full coverage, demi-matte, long lasting foundation. It covers up any acne, scarring, redness and discolouration - yay! 
I love Charlotte Tilbury products, even though it's a bit over priced, its worth it. I purchased the foundation from net-a-porter, my all time favourite website with super quick delivery and gorgeous packaging! 


What are some of your favourite Charlotte Tilbury products? 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've never heard of Charlotte Tilbury - this product looks so beautiful! The packaging especially is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! This foundation has been on my wishlist for ages! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a luxurious foundation! I don't really wear foundation but if I did, this would be something I'd love to try xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice purchasing from net-a-porter, their packaging alone is beyond gorgeous! I'm yet to try any products by Charlotte Tilbury, though I'm very tempted :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig