Monday, 12 December 2016

GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS


Only twelve more days until Christmas!! 
How exciting and how quick right? There is nothing I love more than getting creative especially when it comes to wrapping up christmas presents for loved ones. Today's blog post is all about gift wrapping - to give you some inspiration when wrapping your gifts! Plain brown paper is a great base for wrapping up presents! You can decorate with stamps, candy canes, little or big DIY ornaments, string, feathers, gift tags etc. 



Have you started on your christmas wrapping? 

♡
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Cute designs! I've just wrapped my presents too :)

    www.jessicatonge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so damn cute! I wish I could actually manage to wrap presents without them looking like a six year old's done it... haha.

    www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to start my wrapping and these will surely come in handy! I love the stamped ones. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely ideas! I've yet to start my own gift wrapping, so I've got to keep the little ornaments and bunting in mind, for sure!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fox and banner ones! So cute

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! They're all so cute, I can't pick a favourite! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super nice ideas. I always suck at wrapping presents and they look like something really awful, but this looks very simple and easy and it look very pretty too xx

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. How positively joyous! Wonderful ideas :-)

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/advice/2016/12/14/on-whether-love-is-enough
    https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww so many beautifully festive gift wrapping ideas! The inclusion of a candy cane is genius and definitely something I'll give a go this Christmas :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how these look, so cute! Great ideas, thanks for sharing. My snowman wrapping paper doesn't look that cool anymore haha, might try some of these xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw these designs are adorable! I love experimenting with gift wrapping and making gifts personal. These look lovely. Have a wonderful week!

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  12. Putting candy canes on is such a cute idea!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig