Monday 8 February 2016

BEHIND THE SCENES NO.2 | MISS ROSA BOUTIQUE


I was again invited to go to Miss rosa Boutique Summer photoshoot 2016! It was their new launch of the summer new arrivals! I was behind the scenes taking photos and helping out with the model and also styling her - which was super exciting! Being on the photoshoot again was really inspiring and I absolutely loved being there. A lot of handwork was put into the shoot and the photos on the website look pretty damn good! 

Miss Rosa Summer collection has a lot of pretty laces and patterns and super gorgeous colours such as pinks, nudes, beiges, white and black clothing! Also there is a gorgeous two piece set - The Roise
Photographer Bonnie, from bonniecee who is an excellent photographer from swimwear to online boutiques and Valentina the Hair & Makeup artist who did a really good job! And of course the beautiful model Jessyka Lee

Check out NEW ARRIVALS 



Check out Miss Rosa Boutique on 


What's your favourite clothing item from the summer collection?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This collection looks amazing and just my style! I love the playsuit in the top photo and the beige bow shorts. What a great experience for you!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the outfits, but the pink playsuit is my favorite. really cool pictures :)

    http://martinadenegri.blogspot.com.ar/2016/02/new-buys-for-my-makeup-working-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those looks are so gorgeous & you look perfect in every outfits there!!
    Loved this post & photos xx

    Kaylee | JK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, the model is gorgeous. Those shorts would have to be my favourite!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post, love it :D ♥

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been such a lot of fun to have been both there to see the new collection, as well as to style/help out when needed! The model looks beautiful and the last dress shown in this post is beyond perfect - wow! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun shoot! I'm new to your blog and I think the aesthetics are amazing!
    Feel free to check out my blog as well, hopefully we can keep in touch!
    <a href="http://www.allygong.com/2015/12/trend-mixup-seoul-city-angels.html
    ”>new post here :) </a>
    -Ally Gong <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must have been so cool! I bet it would be so much fun to have this as a job! Although probably probably quite difficult and tiring! The model is so pretty and I love their new collection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog, dear.

    www.closinpills.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig