Monday, 8 February 2016

BEHIND THE SCENES NO.2 | MISS ROSA BOUTIQUE


I was again invited to go to Miss rosa Boutique Summer photoshoot 2016! It was their new launch of the summer new arrivals! I was behind the scenes taking photos and helping out with the model and also styling her - which was super exciting! Being on the photoshoot again was really inspiring and I absolutely loved being there. A lot of handwork was put into the shoot and the photos on the website look pretty damn good! 

Miss Rosa Summer collection has a lot of pretty laces and patterns and super gorgeous colours such as pinks, nudes, beiges, white and black clothing! Also there is a gorgeous two piece set - The Roise! 
Photographer Bonnie, from bonniecee who is an excellent photographer from swimwear to online boutiques and Valentina the Hair & Makeup artist who did a really good job! And of course the beautiful model Jessyka Lee. 

Check out NEW ARRIVALS 



Check out Miss Rosa Boutique on 


What's your favourite clothing item from the summer collection?

♡
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This collection looks amazing and just my style! I love the playsuit in the top photo and the beige bow shorts. What a great experience for you!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the outfits, but the pink playsuit is my favorite. really cool pictures :)

    http://martinadenegri.blogspot.com.ar/2016/02/new-buys-for-my-makeup-working-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those looks are so gorgeous & you look perfect in every outfits there!!
    Loved this post & photos xx

    Kaylee | JK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, the model is gorgeous. Those shorts would have to be my favourite!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post, love it :D ♥

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been such a lot of fun to have been both there to see the new collection, as well as to style/help out when needed! The model looks beautiful and the last dress shown in this post is beyond perfect - wow! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun shoot! I'm new to your blog and I think the aesthetics are amazing!
    Feel free to check out my blog as well, hopefully we can keep in touch!
    <a href="http://www.allygong.com/2015/12/trend-mixup-seoul-city-angels.html
    ”>new post here :) </a>
    -Ally Gong <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must have been so cool! I bet it would be so much fun to have this as a job! Although probably probably quite difficult and tiring! The model is so pretty and I love their new collection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog, dear.

    www.closinpills.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig